What to bring to the hospital
Bring the following items with you for your hospital stay. If you arrived on an emergency basis, have a family member bring these basic items for you:
- Your Health Card
- Private Health Insurance information
- Medications you are currently taking (prescription and non-prescription)
Dentures and denture supplies
- Toiletries (hair brush, comb, razors, toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, lotion, shampoo)
- Non-skid slippers
- Crutches, walkers, canes or other walking aids
- Personal blankets or pillow
- Small amount of cash for personal needs (no more than $10)
All personal items, including children's toys, should be labeled. The hospital is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
Please do not bring items of sentimental value, expensive jewelry, large sums of money, cheques, credit cards, cellular phones, or plug-in appliances.